Off to Sydney

It's friday - and I am off to Sydney at lunchtime.
I am looking forward to seeing some of my Sydney friends - my first port of call will be David and Jacqui Sukers school at Bargo this evening. Tomorrow I'll be teaching at Michael Scotts school in Cambelltown in the morning and then at Steve Percevals school in Penrith in the afternoon. On Sunday morning I'll be at Black Belt Anthony Lange's gym in North Manly and then Rick Spains school in the afternoon, in the city.
This will be my last visit to Syndey till March next year - my schedule between now and then is pretty hectic.

Thursday next week will see me teaching in Singapore - where I'll be for six days. I will make sure to take my laptop and upload some fun vid clips for you to enjoy.

Till next week - train smart, train safe!
JBW

Comments

Popular Posts