Off to Florida


Off to the airport to board my flight to Ft lauderdale, Floride, via Los Angeles. I have a few days of teaching at USA Martial Arts legend, Steve Lavellee's school there - where I have the pleasure of getting on the floor with his Black Belt Team.
Whilst in Florida I will be conducting a few seminars at some of the local schools in the area, before heading back to Los Angeles on Tuesday to visit friends for a day or so. Then it will be back home for the weekend with my family, before the year really gets underway. I am really looking forward to being at mr Lavallee's school - it is one of the very best in the States - this will be a great experience.
Better go - need to get to the mat, do a class or two, pack my bags and get to the airport.
I will try to get on with a few thoughts whilst I am stateside.
Train Smart - tran safe!
JBW

Popular Posts