Singapore Stopover


Sitting here in Singapore right now - eating a snack in a cafe that provides free wireless internet access. A quick chance to answer a few e-mails before getting some sleep and resting up for tomorrows seminar. After the weekend here I am on a plane to London, where I have six rounds of seminars throughout the week; taking me from one end of the UK to the other. It promises to be a hectic week ahead, but should be good as i am catching up with some friends and undoubtedly, making some new ones. Nothing like rolling around on a mat to get acquainted with new people.
I love Singapore - it's clean, safe, friendly and easy to negotiate. No bubblegum on the ground - and things really get done! I love a good police state!
Time to take a dip in the pool - hard work, but someone's got to do it.
Take care - train safe.
JBW

Popular Posts