Tuesday, August 12, 2008

thumbnail

Finance - the 2nd secret.


One more on the financial thing - because truth is, money is necessary in this world, and if you have enough, you can train with whom you want, whenever you want. I have spent hundreds of thousands on my own education/training - and have absolutely no problem with having done so. Some people spend wheelbarrow loads of money on a university education to become a doctor - then they spend stacks more on setting up a practice; I have done the same thing, except I have done it with the martial arts. And I have to say, I live a far better lifestyle than most of the doctors I see out there. it's all about how creative you can be - and abut investing in yourself.

So building on top of my last blog - here's the most important secret to financial independence: Keep improving on your ability to EARN income. This is something that many financial advizors don't consider - but I think it is HUGELY important. What are you doing now that can IMPROVE your ability to earn money. What skills are you developing? Are you creating a YOU that is unique in the marketplace? Ar you training yourself to seek out opportunities. Most financial planners focus on what to do with the money you have - I like to focus on how I can EARN it in the first place.
Oh, by the way, I see a lot of unhappy, work-stressed financial planners out there. They are busy in their offices all day, telling other people how to invest their money. I hope they REALLY like their jobs .... not for me.

Educate yourselves - every day in some small way. It really adds up over time. Leverage in all things.
JBW

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.