Thursday, June 25, 2009

thumbnail

Time to pack a suitcase


Back on a plane tomorrow, this time to Sydney for another great and exciting round of seminars. Last weekend I visited my friends on Coffs Harbour - including a nice dinner with Phil and Tanja. Then it was onward to Bellana - thanks Shane for hosting the session and the drive up the coast - then the Gold Coast - thanks Vincent - one of my longest training Black Belts and an outstanding martial arts coach - and finally to Brisbane - thanks Brett - his school is one of the nicest and most professional places you could hope to visit. Thanks for the great meal as well Brett!!
Tomorrow I am to see my good friends David and Jacqui in Bargo. It's always a treat to go there as Jacqui cooks a great home cooked feast - on site - every visit. Much appreciated Jacqui - thank you. The my very good friend and BJJ Black Belt Steve Perceval will then drive me back to Penrith - the next morning, he' and I will head over to George Adams' school. George would be hands-down winner of the MOST ENTHUSIASTIC MARTIAL ARTIST AWARD if there was one). After our session there, I am off to Fari Salievski's school in Liverpool. Fari is one of the countries true martial arts professionals, he has helped many school-owners across the country, better-realize their dreams of running a professional school. Myself included. After Fari, I head over to Maroubra to teach my friend Joe Ingrati. This will be followed by dinner with Joe and George - and a good nights rest before heading out to Penrith to teach at Steve Perceval's school. The it's down to Wollongong to run the session for Sam Dignam and Craig Sinclair. A flying trip back up to the airport will see me back on a plane and home to my family.
Next week I will be teaching my usual swag of private and evening classes before packing my bags and heading of to the USA on friday. I shall be regularly updating my blog from las Vegas, which shall be my first port of call after teaching a seminar for the Krav Maga Center in Longbeach.
My blogs over the next few weeks will be a mix of Travelogue and my usual style ... please bear with me ...
JBW

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.