Time to pack a suitcase


Back on a plane tomorrow, this time to Sydney for another great and exciting round of seminars. Last weekend I visited my friends on Coffs Harbour - including a nice dinner with Phil and Tanja. Then it was onward to Bellana - thanks Shane for hosting the session and the drive up the coast - then the Gold Coast - thanks Vincent - one of my longest training Black Belts and an outstanding martial arts coach - and finally to Brisbane - thanks Brett - his school is one of the nicest and most professional places you could hope to visit. Thanks for the great meal as well Brett!!
Tomorrow I am to see my good friends David and Jacqui in Bargo. It's always a treat to go there as Jacqui cooks a great home cooked feast - on site - every visit. Much appreciated Jacqui - thank you. The my very good friend and BJJ Black Belt Steve Perceval will then drive me back to Penrith - the next morning, he' and I will head over to George Adams' school. George would be hands-down winner of the MOST ENTHUSIASTIC MARTIAL ARTIST AWARD if there was one). After our session there, I am off to Fari Salievski's school in Liverpool. Fari is one of the countries true martial arts professionals, he has helped many school-owners across the country, better-realize their dreams of running a professional school. Myself included. After Fari, I head over to Maroubra to teach my friend Joe Ingrati. This will be followed by dinner with Joe and George - and a good nights rest before heading out to Penrith to teach at Steve Perceval's school. The it's down to Wollongong to run the session for Sam Dignam and Craig Sinclair. A flying trip back up to the airport will see me back on a plane and home to my family.
Next week I will be teaching my usual swag of private and evening classes before packing my bags and heading of to the USA on friday. I shall be regularly updating my blog from las Vegas, which shall be my first port of call after teaching a seminar for the Krav Maga Center in Longbeach.
My blogs over the next few weeks will be a mix of Travelogue and my usual style ... please bear with me ...
JBW

Comments

Popular Posts