Weekend Over


Well ... the competition is now over and we are in recovery mode.
Rigan held some fantastic seminars today in Melbourne, and the feedback has been absolutely great. Frank Monea presided over a school-owners meeting afterward and offered up an inspiring talk about building great school culture. Thanks Frank, what a great end to a great weekend.
Everyone I have spoken to throughout the day of the comp has told me it was the best run tournament they have ever seen. Thanks everyone, I appreciate your kind feedback.
The prize-packs were the best yet, the cash bonuses for the black belt division place-getters was very much appreciated and the whole event, wound up by just after 6pm - and that was with just over 325 competitors. Awesome. Rigan Machado commented that he absolutely loves coming out for the comp - and really looks forward to it every year.
I need to attend to my inbox now - there are dozens of e-mails from people showing their appreciation of the day, and I need to get back to them all.
I'll have the results posted up on the News page in a day or two.
Best wishes
JBW

Comments

Popular Posts