Thursday, June 17, 2010

thumbnail

12 hours home



I have just returned from my six day tour of new Zealand. it was great to get on the mat with my Kiwi friends again; and amazing to see the growth and development of the organisation in NZ to date. I have attached a pic of the Auckland girls who attended my seminar last saturday - it is so gratifying to see such representation from the ladies - they go a long way to keeping the guys in line - we hope to see a couple coming over to Melbourne represent in September. (we are already receiving online registrations!!!! Check out our online registration page: CLICK HERE
I am already looking forward to my return in late November - but I am sure I'll see many of the Kiwi clan make it over to our Gathering this year; there was more interest than ever before - it's going to be a bumper year for the Will-Machado Asia PAcific Championships - and I can't wait to see it all come together.
I went from the airport this morning, straight to the hospital, as my boy Ronin's open heart op was scheduled for today - but as it turns out, they have postponed it until next week sometime. I am relieved to a degree but also anxious to see it happen and put it behind us. I have just enough time fora good home-cooked meal a few precious hours with my family and then before dawn I am off for another four days in Canberra. Best get packing ... more later.
JBW

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.