Monday, September 27, 2010

thumbnail

UK Generosity ...



I just finished teaching for Al Peasland and Mick Tully here in Coventry - we had a great session and everyone had a blast of a time. it was also nice to see Rich Green bring a few of his students along and get yet another dose of training; and some of them were fighting this evening on an MMA card - well done lads! That's commitment!
I have a few hours off right now and am kicking back in the wonderfully historic Coombe Abbey - this place is dripping with antiquity - I love it. Tomorrow morning, Al and Mick will swing by and drive me back to London for my midday flight to Oslo. I will be sorry to say goodbye to my UK friends, but must admit to missing my family a lot.
A huge thanks to all of my UK friends - everyone has been so welcoming and so generous - and I have to say, so completely engaged on the mat! A big thanks to my good friend Geoff Thompson - who was kind enough to present me with a 5th Degeree Black Belt Certificate under the auspices of the british Combat Association. Thank you Geoff (and to his partner Peter Consterdine) for the gesture - I humbly accept in the spirit in which it was given.
I very much look forward to getting back next year ...
Best wishes all
JBW

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.