UK so far ...

So far my UK visit has been great. I met Dan Wait, and his students up in Lincolnshire and we did some great training; everyone seemed to have a blast and new friendships were formed. I spent time with Ken Pankeiwicz's team before our evening seminar back down in Slough, before being treated to a home-cooked meal by his lovely wife Anne-Marie. A nice treat! The next morning, Rich Green from Coventry came and picked me up and we headed back north to one of my favourite English cities. A packed seminar last night, in Canly, was a load of fun and that brings me to the present, where I sit in the Old Mill hotel eating breakfast and posting this blog before my friend Tony Terranova (if ever I write a fiction novel I am using his name) comes to take me back to the beautiful Cotswalds.
Featured pic - some of the Coventry boys. A hard and dedicated bunch!
best wishes all,
JBW

PS: My friend Mick Tully (far left) seems somewhat distracted ... proving once again he that he needs Al Peasland to keep in him in line!

Comments

Al Peasland said…
Hi John,
Sorry I couldn't make it to Rich Green's session.

You see what happens when I leave Mick unattended for a few hours :-)

Look forward to seeing you and training with you on Sunday

Al ;-)

Popular Posts