Friday, December 24, 2010

thumbnail

Christmas Eve Workout





After a couple of private lessons this morning, I hit my last thrice-weekly HIIT session with a few of my friends. Today was a tough one, consisting of six exercises: 40 seconds of work on each followed by a 20 second rest - one minute off when we were dopne, and then the whole thing repeated five times. I need a protein and a nap!
Here are some pics taken from a workout earlier this week (mondays session I think)
Anyways, this will be my last post before Christmas - and then I am off to Aitutaki, a small island in the Cook island group (south pacific) for eight days - time to read a few books, do some fishing with Felix and spend some time with Melissa. Nice.
Happy Christmas everyone - have a great time.
JBW

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

3 Comments

avatar
Anonymous 2:45 am

Hey Mike D here. New reader. Bjj blue belt under the Serra brothers on Long Island NY. Great blog and great information. Merry Christmas to my friends way down under.

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi John.
i hope you have a relaxing time with Melissa and Felix. Merry Christmas and a happy successful new year. I look forward to resuming training in Jan

Reply Delete
avatar

Thanks Mike - thanks Sal.
I am usually right on top of my blog - but I may be a little tardy over the next nine or ten days - being out in the middle of the south pacific and all. be back soon - thanks for reading.
JBW

Reply Delete

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.