A Happy Christmas technique ...


This is an idea that completely changed the way I escaped the Mount - especially when I was being mounted by a far superior grappler. When I was a purple belt I always had trouble when mounted - I would try the standard Elbow Escape and always seemed to have trouble getting my knee through - this idea really worked for me and improved my grappling on a number of levels - it also deepened my understanding of and ability to use my Butterfly hooks. I hope it helps all of my readers - Merry Christmas to all.
JBW

Comments

Matt Klein said…
This is a fantastic technique. Wished I knew it last week when I had one of my 115 kilo black belts laying on me in the mount. Will definitely practice it.
JBW said…
Do it ... it is a great way to start building some very 'sticky' hooks. HAve fun,
JBW

Popular Posts