Into the Blue ...


Well - here begins another mini travel-blog series, as I am heading to the UK and Norway for ten days. I fly to Hong Kong tonight, and after a brief stopover, off toLondon tomorrow. Once there, I'll be teachiong for Dan Wait up in Lincolnshire, after which it's over to Dewsbury in Leeds where I'll be teaching at Caged Steel for Danny Mitchell. Then it's off of MAcclesfild for Dave Kari at Voodoo Gym followed by Adam Adshead at Factory BJJ in Manchester the night after. Then it'll be down to my friend Tony Terranova of Fighting Fit in the beautiful Cotswalds, then aback up to Coventry for Rich Green and Al Peasland for a two-day event. When in Coventry I'll be catching up with mater Geoff Thompson - hopefully, we'll have a chance to watch the JAke Shields and GSP UFC fight whilst dining on tea and scones. After that it'll be down to London to visit Ken Pankeiwicz of Kickfit - before heading to Norway to teach for Kenneth Fjeld. So that's the overview - depending on internet access I'll do my best to keep the odd report coming during my travels. Stay safe all ... more from the road
JBW

Comments

Popular Posts