A dozen Ways I Don't want to live me life ....


- I don’t want to let mediocrity rule my life
- I don’t want to spend my life chasing glory
- I don’t want to take those I love for granted
- I don’t want to live off the efforts of other people
- I don’t want to let herd-instincts direct my course through life
- I don’t want to lose my childlike curiosity and thirst for 
  knowledge 
- I don’t want to allow myself to be blind to those things that really matter
- I don’t want to trade open-minded creativity for closed-minded certainty
- I don’t want to believe in things only because it feels comforting to do so
- I don’t want to be-friend people only because it is advantageous to do so
- I don’t want more money than I need to live well and help others do the same

- I don’t want to spend my life playing ‘politics’ and practising ‘strategic positioning’

- JBW

Comments

Popular Posts