Monday, March 30, 2015

thumbnail

The way forward ...


The best way forward is to keep our attention on the path we want to take rather than the one we want to avoid. I have known this my whole life - but I am still amazed at how easily my attention can still be drawn away from the more preferable outcomes to focus to those outcomes I would rather avoid. I doubt I am the only one that falls victim to this trap … the mind cannot help but run down many possible pathways that lead forward from our present … some good, some not so good, some (under special conditions) dire in the extreme; over-focussing on the latter, can be one of life’s most toxic and debilitating experiences. The future is as yet, unwritten … possibilities, all remain just that …. possibilities. JBW

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.