Monday, April 27, 2015

thumbnail

Training Habits ...

Last night my sleep was interrupted b y smart TV’s automatically switching on (poltergeist style) several times throughout the night - in an effort to update their firmware. needless to say, today I googled the problem - ad have since turned off that lovely feature! But … to my point …

After that crappy night, not helped by overloading too heavily on my super-special secret potato and egg salad last night - I really didn’t feel like hitting my tabata workout this morning. But a mixture of sucking it up - and the fact that a few friends of mine slid by to join me - I went along and completed the 40 rounds of grind! This is just one of those times where buddying-up on the challenge, gets the job done. if you haven’t done so already - get yourself a training buddy - a diet buddy - an investment buddy - etc. it’s great to have someone there pushing you to stay on-mission at those times where you just feel like hitting the bench. JBW

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.