Vegas again!


It's hard to beleive that a year has passed since i was last in vegas. I am off tomorrow morning to head over to LA and then on to Vegas for the MAIA convention. I will be heading up to Seattle mid week to teach for my good friends Brain Johnson and Korbett Miller before heading back to Vegas to teach for Chuck Norris at his annual UFAF convention. my mate Richard Norton will be there again this year, so it will be a bonus to be bale to catch up with him as well.
Dave Meyer and Dick Treanor will also be meeting me at the MAIA convention, so I will be in great company. I am also looking forward to seeing NZ Black Belt Geoff Aitken there as well as the usual suspects from Australia (Fari Salievski and Friends). This time round, I will be holding mini classes on some mats that US Judo Champ Mike Swain is providing for us at our booth. it should be a non-stop weekend. Rigan Machado will be there as well - so the fun will be non-stop.
I will be stopping in at Mike & Karen Valentines school in SAn Fransisco on the way home - they have one of the best schools in Frisco; if ever anyone gets a chance to visit, you will absolutely love it.
When I get back in ten days time, all will be full steam ahead in preparation for this years BJJ nationals. Rigan's ticket is booked and so the weekend will be extra special.
I shall do my best to post from Vegas - depends on the broadband connection at MGM Grande.
best wishes all,
JBW

Popular Posts