Challenge & Ownership

After writing my last blog - I have decided to take my own advice and 'pull the trigger' on starting my next book in the ROGUE BLACK BELT series: challnge & ownership. I am into chapter four today and hope to have chapter five done by tomorrow night. It will be a tight fit to get it done before the new year as planned, as I have a full schedule with lots of work and things to do. Still, I will give it a good shot. Worse case, I'll get it done by the end of January.
For those who have read 'fear & the engine' - my next book follows on from where I left off. For those who liked the first book, I guarantee that you'll like this one more. More lessons, more challenges, more action and more paradigm shifts in thinking. I am excited writing it.
And many thanks to all those people who have e-mailed me and expressed their appreciation of the 'fear & the engine'. I am overhwhelmed by how enthusiastically it has been received. totally amazing.
Anyways, I am back to it. I am taking tomorrow off from teaching - and so I should hit the 25% through mark. Best wishes all,
JBW

Comments

Popular Posts