London calling



What a day. A long one but a fun one. Visiting with my friend Ken Pankeiwicz is always a pleasure. Today ken treated me to a visit to Windsor castle, where we timed the changing of the guard beautifully! Then we took a walk over the river and into Eton, where ken showed me the old school hall he began his martial arts career in. It was great.
We had a bite of lunch before heading to his school where we met up with his staff and did a little private training before the evening crew turned up for the seminar. Among other things, they were treated to a demonstration of senior instructor John being welcomed into the ranks of the 'choked out' club. Ater the seminar was done, and John's nice nap a thing of the past, we headed home to Ken's place, where I enjoyed a lovely dinner before egtting a moment to write this blog. I apologize if this blog seems a little strange - as I am certainly beginning to feel strange - having been up since 4am this morning. Time to head ito the land of nod before being heading onward to Coventry in the morning.
More news soon,
best wishes
JBW

Comments

Popular Posts