What a trip ...




I've just arrived home from New Zealand ... it was so good to see my friends there. The mats are all doing very well - and the trip was topped off by my class last night at Geoff Grants place in Wellington, where we had sixty keen bodies on the mat till 11pm! See the few attached pics. I look forward to getting back and seeing everyone again, mid november. With only three hours sleep under my belt, as I had to get up at 3:30am this morning to make the early flight back home ... I might take the rest of the day off and take it easy.
Tomorrow I am having Ray Floro come down from Sydeny to run a knife session at my school, so I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed.
More posts when I am more awake ,
best wishes
JBW

Comments

BJJ NZ said…
John.
Thanks for another awesome session.
Everyone was buzzing and still is, the atmosphere on the mat was great and the content was diverse and thought provoking.

Thanks for taking the time to add the photos, the boys and girls are stoked to see themselves on your blog.

Sorry about the early morning/ late night, lets hope things will change in the near future.

Take care

Geoff

Popular Posts