Ronin's Blog ...


Hello everyone,
my good friend Geoff Grant has just set up a blog for Ronin - accessible at RONINWILL.COM.
it will be a few days before we can arrange internet access for him - but if we can, he wants to try to read any messages that you may care to leave. Please understand, whether he can reply or not, will depend on his condition each day. New challenges have arisen and we have outlined the situation on his blog-page. Thanks so much to all who have taken the time to send their best wishes. The support has been overwhelming, much appreciated and does lift our sorely-tested spirits.
Best wishes all,
JBW

RONINWILL.COM

Comments

OliverMurray said…
Hi John
I just had a look at Ronin's blog (thanks Geoff) and can not describe the rush of emotion at picture of you and your son.

Everyone at Will Machado Geraldton sends their concern, support and prayers for you and your family.

Oli
BJJ NZ said…
Oli, same here dude. That picture really hit me.
I managed to see Ronin through John's laptop cam, touching moment. I hope Ronin has the time and energy to put his thoughts down in the blog.

Geoff
Anonymous said…
So so good to see his smiling face. Happy Easter Break to you all - PK
Greg Curwood said…
Hi John,
Even after all these years I still regard you as my most influential and favorite instructor. I miss being on your mat, but I try to keep up with your blog as often as possible.

I was horrified to read this morning of Ronin's situation. I can't begin to imagine the pain you're feeling and I hope Ronin recovers soon.

Thinking of you guys.
sincerely,
Greg Curwood
Melbourne.
JBW said…
Thanks all,
nice to hear from you. it's a fight - but it's Ronin's fight and we are all just there for support. Spending as much time as I can with him right now - we never know what is just around the corner. Every day changes - the problems evolve and our strategy evolves accordingly. We will know more next Tuesday when more scans should reveal whether the Radical antibiotics he is on are doing anything to kills the new bug that has taken up residence in his heart.
Many thanks
JBW

Popular Posts