Back into it - Guns blazing.


Back on the grid. Just arrived back in Vegas, ready to teach at Chuck Norris's annual united Fighting Arts federation Convention in the morning. Todays drive was nine hours from a remote corner of Utah ... time fora shower and a good nights sleep. Dave Meyer will be flying in early tomorrow and we'll be back into it - guns blazing.
Saturday night we will attend the formal UFAF dinner - and once again, we will be the only ones wearing jeans. No class!
Sunday night, I am on a plane heading back home to my school and my family. Can't wait to see them all.
Best wishes
JBW

Comments

You were in Utah! Were you teaching? How did I miss it!
JBW said…
Hi JAson
I was in Utah - not teaching. Taking personal time in the backcountry.
Back in vegas now - teaching today and tomorrow for Chuck Norris.
best wishes
JBW

Popular Posts