24 hours ...
I hit another high intensity interval training session yesterday - this time upping the ante to one minute work periods with a thirty second rest between - times five exercises - followed by a one minute break and repeated another three times.
- Whipping large ropes up and down while moving back and forth in a sideways direction
- Shuttle runs with a heavy bag on the shoulder
- Cleans and squats with a cylindrical sandbag
- Flipping a traktor tyre up and down the room
- Plyo pushup on and throwing of a medicine ball
After that was done - I sprinted to the airport and caught a plane to Sydney. This was followed by a three hour drive into the Hunter valley where I took a seminar for 50 odd students in Singleton. Today , three more seminars in Sydney, with good friend George Adams, Black Belts Simon Farnsworth, Peter King and Darko Zaric, and finally Michael Scott in Cambelltown. After that, back to the airport, the one hour flight home and then the drive back to Geelong.
Tomorrow a nice day off, visits to the hospital and spend some time reading a new stack of books I have just bought from Amazon. Looking forward to a good week ahead.
BESt wishes all