Big Day ...


After a late night last night teaching at Factory BJJ for the ever-awesome Adam Adshead - I said my goodbyes and thanks to all those who made the effort to be there (some coming all the way from Scotland - big love to Rick Young!).
Mark Collet and I awoke early for the two hour drive dow to Coventry where I held the first of two sessions for a group of 50+ Coventry-ites - we had a blast and I am back for more tomorrow morning.
I just installed myself in the wondrous Coombe Abbey - and my good friend Geoff Thompson was dropped off by his lovely wife Sharon for our usual walk through the woods and early dinner. We always have a great time - and will no doubt catch up again tomorrow. I may awake early and watch the UFC match between Jake Shields and Georges St Pierre - (Rocky vs Drago) - it's at 2am - not a good start to my day! Tomorrow I have a big day back with the Cov lads ( an awesome bunch), another catch up with Geoff T - an hour private lesson fort his son louis - and then an early night and much needed sleep. The day after I am down to London where I will teach for my friend Ken Pankeiwicz of Kickfit Academy - before heading across the sea to Norway to see Kenneth Fjeld and his students. That's it for now - I shall lie back and soak some of the tangible history that pervades this beautiful 13th century Cistercian Abbey (complete with moat!)
Warmest wishes to all: JBW

Comments

Popular Posts