Leaving Coombe

My last night in Coombe Abbey - sad.
I had a great day today teaching the Cov group again. I had the real pleasure of being able to present long-time coach Rich Green of Coventry MMA with his BJJ purple belt - nice! Al Peasland and Mick Tully were great hosts - and together with Rich, put togetehr a great seminar! Geoff Thompson came along and sat in for the last hour of todays session - so that was a special bonus. After the session wound up I headed off to give a lesson to Louis Thompson (Geoff's son) before heading back for my last night at the Abbey. Tomorrow, I'm off to London, then onward to Norway the day after. heading back to Australia on Thursday - looking forward to seeing my family. Everyone should keep an eye out for future offerings from Geoff Thompson, he is a prolific author and film-maker - and I hear whispers of great things in the offing. Stay tuned - or should I say - watch out!
Time for food - more to come. JBW

Comments

Mick Tully said…
The pleasure was all ours!
Mick x

Popular Posts