London town


I finished up in Coventry yesterday, said goodbye to Al Peasland, Mick Tully and new purple Rich Green before spending the last hour of the day with Geoff Thompson and his son Louis.
One of Rich Green's students, Elliot, kindly drove me down to Slough in London this morning, where I held a session (despite the public holiday) for Ken Pankiewicz's students. Ken runs Kickfit - a family oriented TKD school. After our session, we headed back to Ken (and lovely wife Anne Marie's) place for an Aussie-style BBQ. Surreal - but delicious. In the morning I am off to Heathrow where I board my British Airways flight to Norway, where I am teaching for Kenneth Fjeld. I am mildy amazed by the weather here - it's sunny (hence the Aussie barbie) but I suspect that Norway will be a lot colder - all will be revealed tomorrow. It's been quite a week in the UK, with the Royal wedding and all - an amazing phenomenon with over a hundred thousands brits hitting the streets for the celebration.
Anyways, it time for sleep - back to usual style of blogging shortly. Best wishes all
JBW

Top pic: Al Peasland, myself, Mick Tully and Rich Green
other pic: The Slough crew who turned out on a sunny public holiday - kudos!

Comments

Popular Posts