Longevity ...

Through thick and through thin … training has been there for me.
Through sickness and through health … training has been there for me.
Through poverty and through abundance … training has been there for me.
Through sadness and through joy … training has been there for me.

Through training, and the challenge, sense of discovery, attention to detail that it instils in me; I steer myself through the course of my life. My practise is not simply something I do - it defines how I greet each and every day. My practise shapes me; it gives me direction, a sense of purpose; it is as rewarding as it is challenging. The price we pay for embracing our training and making it a deep part of our life is nothing compared the the rewards we reap. Staying in touch with our child-like curiosity is key; never accept mediocrity and learn to appreciate this essential truth - we cannot improve on our own. JBW

Comments

Popular Posts