Commitment ...

Winter looms in the antipodes. 
It’s now dark by 5:30pm … when many of us should be thinking about throwing our Gi in our bag and getting ourselves to the mat. Many people struggle with consistency in training during winter … maybe this harks back to our instinct of staying indoors after dark … maybe it’s the colder temperatures … or a combination of both. But, I will say this with complete certainty …. progress is done by those who are not put off by inconvenient hurdles. In fact, that may well stand for a sound recipe for success … DO NOT BE DISSUADED! Looking forward to seeing my Winter team this week! 
Commitment - the breakfast of champions!
JBW

Comments

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.
Anonymous said…
showing up is 90% of the job!

Popular Posts