Consistency ...

I like reducing complex concepts down to a single explanatory paragraph … it makes it easier for my mind to digest. Sometimes I like to reduce the paragraph down to a single sentence … less complexity but easier to swallow in a few seconds. The next obvious ‘contraction’ from this idea is to get to a ‘single’ word … such contractions are very handy to carry around - I love their ‘portability’. 

Here’s a great word … ‘CONSISTENCY’. Consistency of effort (over time) achieves results in almost any endeavour by almost anybody. But here is the part many do not like … ‘over time’ … in this world of ‘immediate gratification’ … slogans like ‘Consistent effort - over time’ … do not have mass appeal. But I love it … I’m into it … I urge you to take this idea on board. JBW

Comments

Popular Posts