The power of ideas …

One of the unique things about ideas - is that even when we give them to others, we still get to keep them for ourselves. Another, perhaps even the best thing about ideas, is that we can supply them to others who then use them as a foundation to build their own, unique, sometimes better, ideas. And things evolve.
I find that ideas bubble up from within, after I read a good book, during a good conversation, especially when I travel, and of course, when I spend time musing on the mat. Ideas cost nothing and are my most-prized accomplishments. I despise keeping them to myself.

Here’s a wonderful snap - taken my my great friend Ronnie O’brien (R.I.P) on one of our training adventures; on this occasion, in southern India (Circa:1985). I miss him. 

Comments

Popular Posts