Skip to main content
12 Perspectives …
- On Love: The holy grail. Deep, soul-nurturing love. The kind of love wherein she becomes more beautiful every day you lay eyes on her. Love gives us the gift of truly seeing.
- On Integrity: Say it and do it. Simple. Keeping promises even when it hurts us to do so.
- On Character: This is revealed when things are stacked against us. We are what we do when it counts.
- On Curiosity: The fuel for your inner learning machine. All learning flows from this. Being curious unearths problems and puzzles; and in solving them we learn.
- On Learning: Brain food. This is an activity that sees as immediately better afterward. No recovery needed; we simply emerge from the learning experience, better versions of ourselves.
- On Teaching: The collaborative process wherein the ideas and thoughts of one mind are magically conveyed to another.
- On Money: Stuff that provides options. One of life’s necessary tools. Leverage.
- On Adventure: The stuff of life. A source of wonderment and discovery. Through adventure we learn about ourselves and our place in the world.
- On Living: The thing we do between when times welcome and farewell. The infinitely tiny spark of existence that is ‘us’.
- On Acceptance: One of life’s great skills. We save it for those special, and unalterable occasions; a liberating force.
- On Loyalty: That thing we tap into when it is most inconvenient to do so. Loyalty only appears when it is tested.
- On Marriage: The sacred friendship. Made more perfect when each member completes the other. Each coaxing the other toward the best version of him or herself.